In this article we will cover :
- How to change the colour of the turtle's pen
- How to fill shapes
- What colours a computer can understand
You will need to be able to :
- Draw simple shapes using Turtle
In this video we have changed the colour using
tl.color('red'). Notice the American spelling!
Here's one way to accomplish this in code
import turtle as tl tl.width(10) for colour in ('red', 'green', 'yellow', 'purple'): tl.color(colour) tl.forward(200) tl.left(90) tl.exitonclick()
- Which colours are allowed? Can we produce something nice for the kids to use?
- How to specify colours as 0 -> 1
- Exercises based on this (include an alternating colour example, ie using a = not a
- How to do fill
- Exercises and freetime